Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A month's worth of updates...

So, being a Mom of two boys, definitely keeps me busy! As you may have noticed, I have not had time to update in over a month. So here it is in several snapshots, some picts of our boys getting bigger and doing more...

Evan has the cutest smile that can melt your heart!
Cooing and talking to Mommy

One of Ethan's new "favorite" corners of the house.... his "Time Out" corner.

Brother time
Ethan, watching for the trucks out his bedroom window

Ethan LOVES to help in the kitchen! He has to be "UP" whenever I'm doing anything.

Are they brothers or what?? Check out that identical expression! LOL

Grandma & Evan snuggle time.
Grandma & Mommy with their two little boys

Grandpa & the boys

Evan, what a sweetheart, and a CUTIE!

So expressive, just like his brother!
I LOVE THIS PIC! Check out both of their big gorgeous eyes!

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Daddy?"

Daddy & Evan having some talk time.

Bart & Ethan going out to play in the snow Tuesday, March 10th. Yes we got MORE snow!

Ethan & Spencer playing outside in the snow!

Bart riding John Pike's snowmobile on the property.

Ethan is reading letters ALREADY! He can identify over half of the alphabet in books, and on other things, like Juice cartons. He's pointing out the letter "O" here. He's SO SMART!

Finally, Ethan learning to undress himself.

I guess that's our "life" here in several snapshots! Busy, Busy, BUSY, but surviving!

2 comments:

Sarah Glupker said...

Looks like you do have a full life....but a good life!! Thanks for sharing the pics. Your littlest is getting so big!

Jason and Liz said...

Can't wait to see you and your boys!