Here is another 4 Generation picture. Evan was sleeping, I think.
Ethan is almost 26 months old. He is VERY BUSY! He is SO SMART! He is learning SO quickly these days! He knows all of his letters by recognition, he can count to 5 (when he wants to ;-) ), he knows all of his colors and shapes. He loves music, jumping, dancing, moving. He loves to play ball: basketball, soccer, any kind of ball. He's just getting into "baseball" now that we can play outside a little bit. He loves to read books, color, and "write his name". (Well he just scribbles, while we write his name for him.) He makes us laugh (and scream probably at times), but we LOVE him dearly! We just pray for patience as we continue to train him that he will grow to love the Lord. I'm sure with all of his energy he will do GREAT things for the lord!
Grandpa & Evan sharing some snuggle time.
Grandma, Evan & Ellie
Evan is 5 months old already! I can hardly believe it. He weighs about 18 pounds and loves to eat cereal! (But he still will NOT take a bottle, stubborn boy!) He loves to JUMP in his Jumperoo, just like Ethan did when he was little. He just goes and goes! It sure keeps him busy though. He is a strong little guy too. He chews and drools like crazy. We're waiting for those first teeth to begin to make their way in. Ethan was 6 months old when his first 2 popped through. We'll see how quickly Evan will get his. He is a joy to us also and we thank him for our little sweetheart! He looks JUST like his Daddy did when he was little too! He's going to keep those baby blue eyes, I'm sure, unless they turn gorgeous green, like Daddy's.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Memorial Day pics...
Well, life with 2 boys is definitely BUSY!! I'm sure you realize that since I have not updated my blog in 2 months! I must confess, I do use Facebook more than Blog now for my updates. It is much faster and easier, so to see more up to date pics and more often you'll have to check our wall on FB.
For Memorial Day weekend, we got away for a 4 day weekend, and we went to my Grandparents cabin on the East side of the state. My grandparents were there, my parents, Bart and I, Ethan and Evan, my sister and her family, and two of my Aunts & Uncles (at different times). It was nice to see everyone. My Aunts & Uncles had not seen Evan yet and he is 5 months old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment