Here are a few more pictures from our visit with our families for Mother's Day.
Bart, Caleb, Jeremy & Ethan.
Dad, Mark & Jeremy
Crashing on the way home from another busy weekend.
Keeping you informed on our family and ministry through pictures and updates.
2 comments:
I don't know what happened to the video of Ethan playing basketball, but I think that I did actually see that..He's getting so big!! What a cute little guy. I don't always comment, but I do look at your posts! Glad things are going well for you all up in Manton. Will you be downstate on July 4th?? Hope to see you guys then.
Sarah
Hi Sarah,
Sorry about the video. Blogger's video was down for the day, so I just took the post off, but I did just re-post it, so it should be up and working again. Not sure about the 4th yet, but hopefully we'll be able to come see you then!
Love,
Debbie
Post a Comment