Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Playing at Grandma's...
Last Wednesday, Ethan and I headed down to my Mom's house for her neighborhood Garage Sales. Ethan enjoyed being outside and playing. (Grandma has nice grass, not picky weeds like we have.) He's still getting used to the grass, but he LOVES being outside.


He played with Aunt Kristy's toys that she had for sale. We brought home several toys and clothes for Ethan that Aunt Kristy gave him. I found a toddler size basketball hoop for Ethan too. I just need to get it cleaned up for him to play with. He loves basketball hoops. The minute he sees one, he says, "Mmm, Mmmm, MMMM." We went to vote today (School Board Election) and from inside in his car seat, he saw one at the Township Hall, and he started talking to it! He's going to be our litte basketball player.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment