He is growing strong and healthy and is right on track to be born around Christmas Eve! Thank you for your continued prayers for us. (I posted it on Facebook, but forgot to post it on my blog -- too many different websites to take care of, I guess. Sorry!)
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Baby Brother...
Here is a picture of Ethan's baby brother. (From the top going down is his head down to his body.)
He is growing strong and healthy and is right on track to be born around Christmas Eve! Thank you for your continued prayers for us. (I posted it on Facebook, but forgot to post it on my blog -- too many different websites to take care of, I guess. Sorry!)
He is growing strong and healthy and is right on track to be born around Christmas Eve! Thank you for your continued prayers for us. (I posted it on Facebook, but forgot to post it on my blog -- too many different websites to take care of, I guess. Sorry!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment