Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 8, 2008

A week of birthdays....

I've been meaning to update this in awhile, but I just haven't had time. Tonight, I do want to acknowledge a few nephews and a niece on their birthdays this week. Sunday began the week with our oldest nephew, Solomon, turning 10 years old! I can hardly believe it's been 10 years since we became an Aunt & Uncle. Tuesday our niece, Emily, turned 7 years old. and Thursday our nephew, Hayden, turned 2 years old. Today, Ethan is 16 months old! We are grateful for all of our nieces, nephews and especially Ethan :-). We love them all and have enjoyed watching them all grow physically, mentally and spiritually! My how time flies! Speaking of time flying... time for bed... as soon as Bart gets home from cleaning up after VBS. More pictures soon...hopefully.

No comments: