Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Nothing is safe anymore...

Ethan has figured out how to open the drawers. I was sitting in the dining room, thinking Ethan was just sitting on the floor in the kitchen with his blankie. It was rather quiet for a few minutes, so I came out to check on him, here's what I found... Ethan emptying my kitchen towel drawer. He has found my kitchen tool drawers too. When I'm making dinner, he thinks he needs to help.

1 comment:

Sarah Glupker said...

I love that picture of Ethan throwing the towels down and Spencer has his head poking out to see what's going on. I think you've got double trouble on your hands!! You guys are staying busy I see... but busy in a work that is well worth it. See you on the
4th (?).

Sarah