Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Big 30!

Well, today I turned the Big 3-0! Thank you for all of the cards, phone calls and Birthday songs! I have so much to be thankful for! God has blessed me with a wonderful, Godly, loving, caring, helpful husband; a cute, busy, bouncing little boy; and a new life on the way. Other blessings include: two Christian families, a wonderful Church family and friends, a beautiful home to live in, and good health. The list goes on and on. In 30 years, I have seen God do many amazing things in my life and others. God has just been so good to us. We are so thankful!

Bart took me out for dinner tonight to McGuire's (a Resort in Cadillac). I had Prime Rib, salad, rolls, rice, broccoli, and he had Top Sirloin, salad, red potatoes, and broccoli. We ended our meal with a delicious Snickers Cake.
Ethan stayed home with a babysitter, Chrisy W.
Ethan heard the airplane and pointed up to the sky, but his eyes never made it quite high enough to see it this time.
My two precious boys!
Thank you heavenly Father for... every good gift comes from you!

No comments: