Well, here it is Ethan's first "illness" for the most part, minus one cold he had several months ago. Ethan has "Roseola" or "Viral Exanthum." He developed a fever Sunday afternoon that peaked Sun. around 6 PM. He was very uncomfortable and did NOT feel well. Ethan and I stayed home from church, so he could rest and get better. His low-grade fever continued Monday, and through yesterday. Although yesterday it was apparant that he was feeling better. He acted pretty normally through the whole thing, minus Sunday evening. This morning he woke up with a rash on his face. So I took him to the doctor. He said his lungs, ears, and throat are clear and sound/look great! He said that since he has been overall healthy, and active, he presumes it is this Viral Exanthum aka Roseola. (Grandma was right, that's what she suspected it was.) The doctor expects his rash to spread, but hopefully it does not get worse (ie. blisters, etc.) He is not contagious though, thankfully! So we can still go visit Gma, Gpa, Nana, Papa & the rest of the fam! Poor baby! I sure don't like being sick, I'm sure he doesn't either. He was still his usual friendly self at the Doctor's office though, waving and smiling at everyone. He's such a good boy! If you could, please remember him in your prayers that he would be feeling better and that this would go away soon, without getting much worse. Thanks so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment