Ethan seems to be learning new things every day. On Saturday we taught him how to say, "More" in Sign Language. It took one attempt. Then he did it on his own! I turned, looked at him, and "Wow, you're so smart, Ethan!" He immediately put up one finger and tapped his temple. It was perfectly timed! If only we had that on video! Here he is asking for more. (Okay, so he uses his knuckles instead of his fingers. But he's sure got the idea. We just hope he doesn't punch himself in the face sometime. ;-)) ... Then we learned that this means "food," not "more," oops I got them mixed up. I guess it kind of works, he's asking for more food. He still does it every time we eat. He even does this at odd times, so I think maybe he thinks it means "please." It is cute though and a much nicer way of asking for something, than screeching.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
New things every day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment