Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Big Day Tomorrow...

This is Baby Glupker #2 at our first Ultrasound, 10 weeks ago. Tomorrow we go back for the BIG ultrasound. We are so excited to see/hear how this baby has grown and changed the last several weeks. We are praying that the baby is strong and healthy. Finding out if we're having a boy or a girl, would also be exciting! So, we're hoping the baby is cooperative! I also have to have some blood work done, so I would appreciate your prayers for that as well. The nurses usually have a hard time finding my veins, so taking my blood is sometimes more stressful than anything else at the office. Thanks for thinking about us and praying for us tomorrow morning as we go to our appointment!

1 comment:

Blessings and Burdens... said...

Debbie, I can TOTALLY relate with you about your labs being taken. In fact, I need to go have mine done tomorrow, too. (No, I'm not having a baby; just the lab work!) ha! ;) So, when I'm sitting there in the chair waiting/hoping they will find a vein the first time, I'll be thinking of you, Debbie. :)