Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ethan's room phase 2...

Uncle Lance came up to help paint Ethan's room this weekend. He talked me into doing 2 different shades - one wall a darker shade, with the other 3 a lighter shade. We stayed with the neutral color to make it easier to decorate and accent other colors with. It looks real sharp! I really like it! I have a sports border that we're going to put up around the walls next.

Here he is cutting in the corners for the second coat.
Nana & Papa came up too. (I'm not sure what I was talking about at the time. :-) )
The new hutch we bought for Ethan's room.
Some play time with Uncle Lance this morning.
Sitting on my toy chest that Papa made me. (Ethan already looks pretty comfortable in his room.)
Thanks for your help, Uncle Lance! We REALLY appreciate it!

No comments: