Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Miscellaneous shots...

Here are a few miscellaneous pictures:

This is a beautiful hummingbird out in my (dying) hanging baskets. Ethan spotted it Saturday morning and Bart was able to take a picture of it. I asked Ethan to tell Grandma & Grandpa what he saw that morning (the hummingbird) and he pointed right to the basket that he saw the bird in. He's SO observant! It is a neat shot though! My blankie boy... He and Spencer are usually laying on my blanket before I get a chance to get our bed made.
He loves to snuggle with his "blankies" and my teddy bear. He usually runs to his bedroom to get a pile of blankies (burp clothes) out. This afternoon, he grabbed 4 clean ones all at once. Then he cries when I take them away from him, because I don't want to have to wash 5 blankies a day. I let him have one or two clean ones a day to snuggle with. (What a mean Mom, huh?)
I was out cleaning up the kitchen this afternoon, and Ethan was being quiet, so I figured he was being good. Well, when he walked out into the living room with one of my t-shirts, I figured out what he was doing. I walked into my room to find this.
My busy little boy... always on the go!

No comments: