Well, I am finally beginning my third trimester of my pregnancy. This pregnancy has been so different in so many ways than my pregnancy with Ethan. Ethan's went so smoothly, except for a few spotting scares early on. I felt great and had great energy with his. I have been more tired, and sore this pregnancy than the first one. It could have something to do with chasing a 17 month old around the house all the time too. I am just hoping and praying that I can make it through without too many problems. Without trying to give too many gruesome details, I strained my pelvic bone with Ethan's delivery. So I could hardly walk for a good week after his delivery. After that, I didn't have any problems, so I didn't think anything about it. Well about a month or so ago, the pains resurfaced again, making it difficult to sleep comfortably, or even turn over at night. I finally went to see a Physical Therapist last week. He said that my pelvic bone was tilted out of place (not knowing the medical term). So after some stretches, he "realigned" my pelvic bone. I did not feel anything much at the time. However, that night, I was in such AGONY, that I was crying and could not sleep! The next day, I had pain all day but more in the back and down the side of my leg. That night I took some Tylenol PM, slept much better and had little pain. Last night I slept very well again (after Tylenol PM, my new "best friend") and was able to practically "jump" out of bed. (Bart was surprised at how quickly I got out of bed.) Today I have been pain free. So I don't know if being "realigned" is what cause the pain, since I had been out (for probably 17 months), or if I'm "out" again and just more used to it. Who knows?! I'll definitely be talking to my doctor more in depth this next week at my appointment. Weird, huh? I don't know any one else who has gone through this type of problem. If you do, any thoughts or suggestions would be welcomed!
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I had alot of problems when I was carrying Collin and during delivery. With Kaden, I went to the chiropractor weekly through the pregnancy and it was MUCH better. You could even start going to a chiropractor this far aong....I guarantee it would help!
Post a Comment