Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Playing outside and inside....

With the temperatures being so warm, we have been getting outside a lot lately. Ethan loves being outside in the fresh air. He's still not too sure about the grass. But he did explore it a little yesterday. "Hmm, I'm not sure I like the feel of this poky stuff on my feet." "Oh, what's that? A little rock? Can I put it in my mouth?""What are those, Mom?"
"So this is the bushy tree I see blowing outside my window. It feels funny."
"All of this grass and dirt are making me itch." (Not really.)
"Here, Spencer, let's play ball."
"Okay, it's my turn now."
"Yeah! Good job, Ethan!"

" I can... almost ...reach... the window." (Look at those tippy toes.) :-)
"I'm not tired, I'm just recharging."

No comments: