Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Ready or not, here we come...

Ethan, are you ready to go to Nana & Papa's house?
(Finally THE Picture, I've been waiting for!)

We're getting ready to head down to G.R. for "The Big Party" this weekend. That's right, Ethan's big #1 birthday party is happening Saturday at Nana & Papa's house. We're looking forward to seeing both of our families all together for one big "shin-dig". Ethan's been extra tired and a little more cranky this week. He's cutting his top front left tooth, just in time for the party. Hopefully he's cooperative for a couple of hours anyway.(I don't think he realizes that he's too big to sleep sideways in his crib now.)

This is how I feel after such a busy week! As always, going away always seems like WAY more work than it should. Not to mention, planning the Very Special First Birthday party for Ethan! More pictures after this weekend.

No comments: