Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 25, 2008

Humbled!

Yesterday, after my ultrasound, the nurse called us back, took my blood pressure, and weight, etc. When she set her folder down to take my blood pressure, I noticed the top page on my file. I glanced at the middle section where it said "Reason for visit". I had written "Infertility." WOW! I was instantly humbled! Our initial visit to that Doctor's office was to seek help with Infertility. We struggled with infertility for almost 9 years. We then began to think Adoption was the only way we were going to be able to have children. We were truly open to it and began the process of adopting. After we were approved by Bethany Christian Services, we had a period of silence. It was in that time that we found out that we were pregnant! So, after a long season of infertility, God has MIRACULOUSLY enabled us to conceive, not only once, but twice! GOD IS SO GOOD! (He was good even when I was infertile too, it's just easier to see and accept when there are blessings around us.) After seeing our little blessing again yesterday, I truly am thankful that God has chosen to allow us this opportunity of having children. Seeing that little life just wiggling around in my womb, one could not help but see God at work! Only God could knit such a beautiful life together. It truly is AWESOME! Thank you Heavenly Father for your blessings in our lives! We love you, Lord Jesus!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hi Deb, I was reading your story, I am very encouraged and excited to hear you guys have been able to conceive!! Scott and I have gone through 3 miscarriages and then were not getting pregnant, we also started the adoption process and found out we were pregnant and now Grant is here!! I also have 2 friends who are going through infertility and we meet to talk and encourage. Ahhh, that feeling is so hard not knowing what will happen. Congratulations on your next little one, we are very excited for you guys!!