Well, if you noticed Ethan's LONG, whispy hair in the most recent pictures, you were probably asking yourself, "when are they going to get his hair cut?" I took him to "Uncle Mike" and he cut his hair for him Thursday afternoon. Ethan does so well, and sits very still. Well, as still as he CAN sit at this age. Thank you, Mike, for your generous helping hand! Ethan's hair grows so quickly and it is so out of control. His hair looks much nicer with his big boy haircut again.

"Cheesing" for the camera.

Is he practicing ice skating already?

Eating "O's" and teasing Spencer. "I have some and you don't."

My big helper. Ethan knows that his stool is in the bathroom. (He figured that out after only ONE time of using it in the kitchen and noticed it on his own in the bathroom. We have not used it in the bathroom yet. He is SO smart!) So whenever I tell him I'm getting ready to make sandwiches, he will go to the pantry and bang on the door. He knows that's where the peanut butter is. Then he will walk down the hallway and bang on the bathroom door, asking for his stool, so he can watch, and "help." He is such a BIG HELPER!

Making Ethan a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
No comments:
Post a Comment