We finally got around to putting the border up in Ethan's "new" room this afternoon. We were waiting for a block of time when Ethan was napping, so we could do it. Since Bart has been gone so many evenings lately, and he's working during the day, we just having had time to do it. This afternoon, Ethan did NOT nap again. (Mondays he usually does not nap in the afternoon, because we're out running errands, and by the time we get home he's not ready to nap. He wants to play instead.) So we worked around attempting to get him to nap, and then let him watch his Praise Baby DVD while we finished the last strand. It went fairly quickly once we got going.
Bart is finishing smoothing out the last strand of border. Just seconds after this picture was taken, Ethan leaned over to the side and fell off the step-stool into the wall. I was attempting to get his picture on the step stool and saw him leaning, but of course it was too late to catch him. Bart asked if I got the "action" shot of him falling. I said, No. I missed it. So, Nana asked tonight when we were going to get Ethan's 18 month pictures taken. Bart answered, "When all of his bumps and bruises are gone." :-(
Close up of the border on the corner with different shades.
I think it looks nice.
Attempting to Skype Nana & Papa from Ethan's newly updated room. (But they were not home.) Ethan was trying to get to the computer, and Daddy was tickling him to keep him away from it.
One final shot of his room with the border over the closet.
No comments:
Post a Comment