This past Saturday we had a Young Adult family activity at Geers Farm in McBain. We had several young families come join in for the fun. (I didn't post as many pictures on this blog, as I did on Facebook. So if you have Facebook, you'll have to check that out to see more pictures.)

Ethan sitting on a pumpkin.

Watching the horse-drawn-wagon-ride go by. (I think this is a cool picture.)

Daddy & Ethan behind the "school bus".

Peek-a-boo through the window.

Mommy & Ethan eating their YUMMY homemade pumpkin donuts. (David L. waited in line for 1 hour to get these donuts. Thankfully he bought 3 dozen to share with all of us.)

Our Lil' pumpkin.

This pumpkin is just about his size. (Although we did not bring any home, unless you count one we found - the size of a golfball.)

This looks like a nice pumpkin.

"Neighing" at the horses going by (with MUCH emphasis).

Ethan and his friend Emma hanging out.
No comments:
Post a Comment