Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Uh, oh! What did Ethan do?!

Ethan made a mess this morning in the hallway! I was cleaning up the breakfast dishes, and Bart was brushing his teeth. Meanwhile, Ethan was "clearing" off the table for me, only without my knowing it. I heard this shaking noise, and I didn't know what it was, so I walked around the corner of the kitchen to find Ethan holding the Raisin Nut Bran cereal box. My first thought was, "Oh, he's just shaking the box." Then I noticed that it was still OPEN! It was still right side up, but he was still shaking it enough to make a BIG mess! I came down the hallway, scolded him, and called for Bart. We didn't know if we should laugh, or scold him. I guess we kind of did both. But Ethan was alarmed enough at my initial response that he knew he did something wrong. Bart did put him in his chair for a "Time-out" which he stayed in for probably less than a minute. So before we cleaned it up, Bart said, "Where's the camera?" (The worst part is, he wasted Mommy's favorite cereal!) So here it is, our cereal covered hallway and boy...
Notice Ethan, his shoulders and hair covered with bran flakes. Also, notice Spencer in the background, thinking, "You're going to be in big trouble mister. I did not make the mess this time."
The cereal box, the trail of cereal, and Daddy, who's trying not to smile. :-)
The trail down the hallway. The joys and challenges of a growing boy! :-)

No comments: