Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Ooh.. and Uh-oh...

Here is Ethan "sporting" his new winter coat. I bought it last year on clearance at the end of season sale. It fits him great and should fit him all winter long. Here's what he thinks of it, "Ooh!" That's what he said the last two times I pulled it out for him to wear.


He likes his new coat!

Then there's the frequent sound of... "uh-oh!" Yesterday morning, I came out to the kitchen to find Ethan playing and found this...
I'm not sure he could do that again if he tried! Although I won't put it past him. He threw his football up into the top of our Halogen lamp the other night also.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tell Bart he looks exactly like I remember his father looking.

Chad Slagg