Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

6 weeks and counting...

I have 6 weeks left until my due date. I can't wait to meet our 2nd son! It is also 6 weeks until Christmas Eve. It sounds like it is coming quickly, but it does not FEEL like it. This pregnancy has been SO different than my pregnancy with Ethan. I had such an easy pregnancy with Ethan, that I loved being pregnant. I have just popped right out this time. I have also experienced a lot more pain in my hips, lower back, and pelvic joint area (from Ethan's delivery), and varicose veins in my legs (which can be painful at times as well). I am continuing to pray for strength every day that I can get through it without too much pain. It makes it difficult to do too much around the house even. I have been sleeping a little better recently, for some strange reason. I guess I found a comfortable position for now anyway. I can't wait until I don't have to sleep in my "cocoon" of pillows anymore though. It makes me feel stiff from not being able to move around much. Of course, having a busy 19 month old probably adds to the aches and pains that I am feeling. Ethan is about 30 pounds so lifting him adds extra strain to my muscles, joints, etc. I guess that's enough "whining" about my pregnancy for now... So all of that to say, these next 6 weeks can not go fast enough for me. I AM thankful that I have had a healthy pregnancy otherwise though. I am thankful that I have not had to be on bed rest or anything like that either. I would appreciate your continued prayers as I wrap up this pregnancy and move into the phase of "new baby" motherhood again.

No comments: