Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 21, 2008

Ethan's room phase 5...

We added letters to spell out Ethan's name in his room. (Wooden letters, that we painted blue) Then we put some of the ball decals that match his border in between the letters. They hang over Ethan's bed. Now when we go in to his room, he points to the letters and says, "E". He knows his name starts with the letter E. He's such a smart boy! :-)



Sleeping sweetly. Notice, he always sleeps with his arms tucked underneath his mid-section, and his blankie under his head. He's so cute!
"It's time to wake up, Ethan." "Do I have to, Mom?" (I know he looks so comfy, doesn't he? But if I don't wake him from his naps, then he won't sleep as well at night, because he slept too long during the day.)
Sleeping sweetly again...notice his arms, and blankie. :-)

No comments: