Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hunting, snow and Ethan (of course)...

(First of all... I'm not sure why all of a sudden all of my pictures are being downloaded backward?! But I'm not going to rearrange all of them, so sorry if they're not in the right order.)

Here is a picture of the buck my Dad shot on Opening "Deer" day. He did not come up by us to hunt this year, but rather went hunting with his cousin in Harrison. Looks like it's a good thing he did! He shot a 4 point buck. Way to go, Dad!

"Daddy, may I please go out in the snow and play in my new boots?"
Trying on his new boots (again this morning).
"Here, Dad, let's put these on."
A beautiful snowy sunrise in Northern Michigan this morning.
One of Ethan's new favorite "tricks" spreading out between the recliner and ottoman (not always without falling or getting "stuck" either.)
"YOU want ME to get off this truck?"
"Yes, Ethan, or you are going to fall and hurt yourself!"
(Meanwhile I couldn't help taking a few pictures though and trying not to laugh as he tried to figure out how to get down.)
Sitting in my own little corner, that I just discovered.
Laying on the floor, feet propped up on the love seat with my feet being tickled.
Lounging around in my high chair.
Those are some updates of our big 19 month old for now! We're looking forward to seeing most of our family next week for Thanksgiving! I hope the rest of you have a great holiday with your families as well!

No comments: