Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 21, 2008

Playtime in the Snow!

We got out Ethan's snow pants this afternoon for the first time this year. I bought them last year on clearance hoping they would fit him this year. They fit him perfectly right now. Hopefully they will last him through the winter. Bart took Ethan outside to play in the snow for a little bit after lunch today. Ethan (and Spencer) were thrilled to go outside and play.

Trying on my new snow pants.

All bundled up, standing inside the garage, watching Daddy shovel.
Going for a ride in my little sled (which he's already too big for.)
Daddy put the sled away and told Ethan to go play in the snow. He just wanted to ride in his sled. (Spencer enjoyed running around in the snow also, playing with his toy.)
Pulling my little sled. I couldn't feel the rope with my fingers though, because of my mittens. I kept them on the whole time though!

Daddy, Ethan & Spencer playing outside in the snow!

Ethan with his red cheeks coming back inside. (He stayed toasty warm though.)
"Are we done already, Daddy?"

Some more beautiful snowy landscape pictures around our home.


Our picnic table buried by the over 6 inches of snow we've received.

Noah's ark surrounded by snow, not water. :-)


It looks more like Christmas, than Thanksgiving! That's okay I guess. It's putting me in the mood. Next week will kind-of be Christmas for us, because we will get to see our family. We are not traveling in December to our family Christmas gatherings, because it will be too close to my due date. I don't want to be too far from home. :-) It would be nice if he came early, so we could go down for Christmas, but I'm not holding my breath. Ethan came a week late.

No comments: