Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

38 weeks and ready to POP!

Here it is....the BELLY shot. I am 38 weeks along now and ready to go anytime! The doctor said the baby is in position, head down and that I can go anytime. So, hopefully this baby will choose to come out sooner than later. Although, Bart did say this morning, that he wants me to wait a few days, since we're getting DUMPED on with snow again. Getting to the hospital today would be rather treacherous! Baby has stretched Mommy out quite far this time.
Bart's comment last night was, "That is one big belly!" (You can see the reaction he got for saying that.) It is true though, and I'm feeling it!

3 comments:

Emily Rose Nichols said...

Debbie, I feel your pain!!

Emily

Lacey Rumley said...

Debbie - you look amazing for being 38 weeks! You look like you've only gained weight in your belly! I'm a little jealous! (I'm only 17 weeks right now, but I know from experience I won't look that great at 38 weeks!) :-) Hang in there - you're almost done!

Debbie said...

Thanks, Lacey! I am feeling pretty well these days, amazingly. Better than I felt for a few months! It must be the "calm before the storm". Congrats again to you also. This pregnancy has certainly gone fast. I can't wait to meet our new little blessing! Merry Christmas to you and your family.