Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Season...

Well, it's definitely getting to be that time of the year...one of my favorite seasons ... Christmas! First of all, we must remember that "Jesus is THE Reason for the Season." I was reminded this Sunday in our Morning Service that though we tend to think of Christmas as a time with family (as much as I love that part of Christmas), it really isn't even about that. I've been so looking forward to the birth of our new son this Christmas, but I keep thinking I hope he comes early or I hope he comes now... so we can see our family for Christmas. The reality is that Mary & Joseph were not home with their families for Christmas, but rather in a stable by themselves, welcoming the Lord Jesus into the World! What a great reminder, that we need to stop what we're doing and remember that God himself, entered the World in the form of a baby boy! May we all slow down this Christmas season, and remember the True Reason for Christmas, that Immanuel came down from heaven for the sole purpose of glorifying God and to save His people from our sins! Merry Christmas to you all!
Of course, here are some Ethan pics in front of our Christmas tree.

" Say Mommy Ethan." (Be careful what you ask for, huh? Little ham...)

Ethan checking out our Christmas tree.

That is Mommy & Daddy's ornament.

That one is Ethan's ornament from Nana & Papa.

No comments: