Well, our "Littlefoot" is making no attempt to enter this world on his own yet, so we're going to "encourage" him along tomorrow morning. I am going in to be induced tomorrow morning, New Year's Eve, Dec. 31st, at 7:00 AM. Please pray that the roads will be clear for us to travel to T.C. tomorrow morning, as we're supposed to get some more snow tonight. I am also asking for prayer for the induction, labor and delivery tomorrow. I had to be induced with Ethan, and it took about 16 hours for him to come, with almost 3 hours of pushing! I am just HOPING and PRAYING that this one comes faster and easier. I am praying for safe delivery for the baby mainly, but also that I would be able to deliver without separating my pelvic bone again. That was VERY painful with Ethan. So, I'm trying not to think about all of the negative things that happened, but looking forward to seeing that beautiful shining face who's been hiding inside me for 10 months! We're SO excited to see how he'll look the same and yet different from Ethan too. :-) Thank you so much for everyone who has expressed your interest, encouragement through thoughts and prayers. I really appreciate it! Hopefully, by this time tomorrow we'll have good news to share with everyone, including his name?!? ;-) And, NO, I don't want to wait to have him, that "by chance" he'll be the first baby born of the New Year! Thank you, Lord Jesus, for this added miracle and blessing to our family! We just can't wait to meet him!
P.S. Nana & Papa are coming up tonight to stay with Ethan for the few days we are at the hospital, and through Sunday. You can pray for them with Ethan too. :-) (He should do just fine.)



1 comment:
Debbie-
Will be praying for you all tonight and tomorrow. These are exciting times!!! waiting to hear the good news...
Sarah
Post a Comment