Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 22, 2008

Almost 40 weeks and .... breaking chairs?!

Well, we are down to almost 1 more day until our due date. No signs that our "Littlefoot" is coming any time soon. But we're hoping he changes his mind and comes SOON!
The "baby" pose.
"Ethan, where's Mommy's baby?" "Ba-by," he says, as he pats my tummy.
Last night we had quite a laugh. I was sitting on the dining room chair, at the kitchen counter chatting on Facebook with a couple of our teens, when all of a sudden there was a crack and I found myself sitting flat on the floor. All four legs of our dining room chair broke right off the chair! So, it must be time to have this baby, if I'm breaking chairs!! Bart and Ethan had just come out from playing in Ethan's room. Bart of course grabbed my arm and asked if I was okay, which I was just fine, but Ethan cried. I think it scared him more than any of us. Then he just kept saying, "Uh-oh, Uh-oh!" Finally he decided that a legless chair was kind of cool, because it was just his size, so he sat on it on the floor.
So here he is - sitting on our legless dining room chair, in front of our Christmas tree. Today we left to go grocery shopping and he saw the broken chair in the garage, to which he immediately said, "Uh-oh!" So he remembered! These were nice oak chairs that we bought with our dining room table brand new 11 1/2 years ago - just before we were married.

So, I guess this baby better come soon, before I break some more chairs! :-(

No comments: