Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 26, 2008

Surprise Guests...

This morning my Mom called and asked if I was up for visitors today. I said, "Sure!" We're not doing anything else... just waiting for a baby to come. She and my dad drove up for a visit today. It was a nice surprise and a welcomed visit. Since I knew they were coming, I decided I would make the cherry pie that I've been telling Bart for the last couple of days that I was going to make him, that way they can help us eat it.

Here's our Christmas Cherry Pie, homemade, of course!
Ethan and "Pappa," his buddy!
Ethan got to open his last gift from us (which Mom picked up for me). We also got to open our gifts from the Haase & Fogle extended family Christmases.
Ethan, trying to "fix" his farm set with Daddy's screw-driver. (Yikes, he had it for about 10 seconds before we took it away, don't worry!)
Smiling sweetly for a picture with his new farm, which he LOVES!
Daddy & Ethan in their matching blue/gold Rugby shirts.
Thanks so much for coming today, Dad & Mom! It was nice to see you guys. Ethan loved playing with Grandma & Grandpa "Momma & Pappa". :-) Thanks for bringing us the gifts and food also. See you in a few days, this time I'll have a smaller belly. :-)

No comments: