Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Breakfast...

Rollins' had its Annual Easter Breakfast at 8:30 Sunday morning. There were about 150 people that attended. A crew of men (mainly) made: french toast, pancakes (plain & blueberry), hashbrowns, scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, coffee, juice, etc. It was delicious! We were glad to be able to be in church this year for Easter. Last year we were in the hospital for Easter Sunday! Our little blessing, Ethan James, joined our family last year on Easter at 6:10 PM.
People waiting in line for their food.
Filling our plates with delicious food.
Ethan and I are way in the background here to the left of the lady in the blue shirt. Can you see Ethan in his blue Bumbo seat? This is the only picture I have of him on Easter. Can you believe it? Sunday was such a busy day that I didn't even stop and take a picture of him in his cute dress shirt. I'll take one next time.
We enjoyed Easter dinner at our friends' home, the Morris's, Sunday afternoon. This is right in their back yard. There were 30 deer out feeding right in their back yard! What a sight to see!
The deer are all lined up eating their dinner, while we were eating ours. I wish I had this view all the time! They would jump up on their back hooves and fight too. It was fun to watch! I know you're jealous, Dad! (That's why I had to take pictures, or else, I knew you wouldn't believe me!)

No comments: