Have you ever tried to get just the right pose for a picture, to no avail? Well, this afternoon I was trying to take some pictures of Ethan, I just couldn't seem to get just the right shot. He has so many facial expressions, and different actions that he does that are so cute, and I just couldn't seem to catch them with the camera. Not to mention, then there's Spencer. Every time the camera comes out, Spencer jumps right in front of it (and Ethan turns the other way). How frustrating! Well after almost 40 pictures (call me crazy!), here are a few I did finally get.
"When is spring going to be here? I want to go outside and play!"
Carrying around his EMPTY cup.
Climbing up the basement stairs, with Daddy right behind him. (He does a few steps, and then stands up and wants to be picked up.)
(This is right AFTER a blowfish on the ball, that I was trying to get.)
Finally, a good smile ... once I pinned him! :-)
Have a good afternoon!



No comments:
Post a Comment