
Okay, so before you all think I'm a mean mom and that Ethan had to spend a week in his Pak & play, I just wanted to reassure you that he has been back sleeping in his own crib for some time now. I only had him in his Pak & Play for 1 or 2 days. Bart rigged up a towel on his bed. It looks like a prison now, doesn't it? Mom Glupker picked up one of those gummy strips for us to put on his bed. It takes 8 hours to set before Ethan can be by it. He is never not in his crib that long, unless we do it after he's sleeping, so we'll have to think creatively on that one. I did notice today that he found the sides of his crib. Both sides now have chew marks on them as well, so it looks like we'll have to get one more strip to do the sides too.

I was outside playing with Spencer last week. Bart and Ethan were watching us out the window. Ethan was doing "blowfishes" on the window. I need to get started on my spring cleaning anyway, I guess.

Monday we were in Grand Rapids for a quick trip, and we were able to stop by some good friends of ours, the Howards. They welcomed home their new baby boy, Luke Howard on Thursday, February 21st. His older brother and sisters are very proud, can you tell? Christopher is almost 13 (he was just over 2 when he was the ring bearer in our wedding!), Brianna is 11, Hayley is almost 9, and Alayna is 7.

Hayley is holding her little brother, Luke. She's practicing to be Mommy's little helper.

Bart holding Luke, while the girls were "hovering" around the baby. The kids always assume that Bart is there to wrestle with them, so they usually jump on him.

Ethan is getting a "pony ride" from Grandma Haase. He was loving it! (But of course, when the camera comes out, his face goes blank.) Monday night we were at my parents house and were able to have dinner with our whole family, except my sister's husband, Lee, who was not feeling well. Tuesday, Ethan had a doctor's appointment, which went well. Then we had lunch with Nana and headed home. Ethan was great during all of our quick visits! He rides so well in his car seat.
No comments:
Post a Comment