
This is a great picture for several reasons. One, it has Grandpa with all four of his grand-SONS. Two, it shows Grandpa playing a game, which he doesn't normally like to do. Three, even Ethan is having fun playing with Grandpa. Priceless!

Ethan sat in Grandpa's chair, but it was a few sizes too big.

My sister is holding Ellie in the background, along with my parents' dog, Bandit, who thinks he needs some attention too. He's feeling left out. But he gets along with the kids great!

I left Saturday morning, after the big snow storm Grand Rapids got AGAIN Friday night. They got around 8 inches of snow Friday again. The roads weren't great coming home, but they were much better as I got north of town. Here, Dad is outside snowblowing, so I can leave. (They had NO snow when I got there on Thursday. My mom blames me and says it's because me, "the northerner" brought it down to them.) We're getting some more again tonight and tomorrow. I guess winter is not quite over with yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment