Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Missing In Action...

Ethan went M.I.A. tonight. Daddy was "in jail" tonight (they let him out, don't worry). So Ethan and I had some more one-on-one time tonight. He was getting fussy around 7:00 PM, so I asked him if he wanted some juice. He smiled, said "huh, huh, huh," and so I got up and grabbed a baby juice from the pantry and a bottle from the cupboard. I turned around and Ethan was gone! I could not see him anywhere! I took off down the hallway. Spencer turned into the bathroom, so I turned the light on and there was Ethan ... standing in front of the bath tub! Talk about heart beating fast! I could not believe how quickly he was up and out of the room. Not to mention, the fact that he walked there, without me knowing it, hearing it, or him falling! He could have fallen into the toilet, or the doorway, etc. Of course, then I knew why, he thought I said "bath," not "juice". (Not sure how it sounded the same, but he thought it was bath time apparantly.) He did NOT get a bath tonight, but he did finish his juice. Phew! Another reminder to a mommy of a mobile baby! Don't let him out of your sight for one second, or he'll be gone in a heartbeat.

No comments: