Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Just For Fun...

Bart's cousin's wife, Kelly, tagged me on her blog. I haven't ever filled out one of these surveys, so I thought I would do one now.
Here it goes:
1. What is your husband's name? Bart
2. Who eats more? Probably me, can I blame it on being pregnant??
3. Who said, "I love you" first? Bart
4. Who is taller? Bart is 7 inches taller than me.
5. Who is smarter? Bart probably is (he wouldn't answer that question aloud though... see smart man!)
6. Who is more sensitive? Bart probably is. He is SO sensitive to me especially!
7. Who does the laundry? I do, with Ethan's help. :-)
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're referring to the right side when you're standing at the foot of the bed, I do. (It's closer to the bathroom. :-) )
9. Who pays the bills? Bart
10. Who cooks more? I do, although my husband is very helpful in the kichen and extremly capable when it comes to cooking. He has surprised me on a few occasions with a "new recipe!"
11. Who is more stubborn? I probably am.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? We're both pretty willing to admit when we've wronged each other. For the health and sake of our marriage you have to!
13. Who has more siblings? Bart does. He has three, I have two.
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I like how Kelly put it... Bart "is the leader of our home. He's the CEO and I'm his assistant."
15. What do you like to do together? Go for walks, work around the house, play games, grocery shop, spend time with each other and our family.
16. Who eats more sweets? I do. Bart has more self-control and I have a sweeter tooth. Although he does like his snacks, especially before bed.
17. Guilty Pleasures? Chocolate, for me, I guess.
18. How did you meet? At our church and camp.
19. Who asked whom out first? Bart asked me. He is a gracious and true gentleman!
20. Who kissed who first? Bart kissed me.
21. Who proposed? Bart did. I cried; he asked again, and I said, "YES!"
22. His best features and qualities? His gorgeous green eyes are what first attracted me to him. He is gentle, loving, and helpful around the house (he does the dishes and vacuums, etc.), a gracious leader of our home, a good financial steward, giving and forgiving, organized and neat, sweet and romantic, a great father to our son, and a wonderful husband to me. Need I say more...

I tag YOU!

1 comment:

Kelly Glupker said...

I am glad you filled this out. It's kind of fun to learn about people you already know! Bart sounds like a great man - maybe it's in the name? ;)