Today is the day we celebrate love. We cannot forget the greatest love story of all: and that is God, our heavenly Father, sending his only Son, Jesus Christ, to earth to die for our sins, so that we could spend eternity with him. He did this even "while we were yet sinners." He did not wait for us to tell Him that we loved Him first. Thank you Lord Jesus, for saving my soul, and for giving me the promise of eternal life in heaven with you some day - soon!
* * * * * * *
My next greatest love story, is Bart and mine, of course! I have been so blessed to have the best husband in the world! He is so loving, caring, sharing, and helpful... I could not ask for a better husband. Thank you, Bart, for asking me to marry you 12 years ago (in 3 days).
I still say, "YES, I DO!" I love you!
Our third greatest love story is the most wonderful blessing of our son, Ethan James, whom we love so much! He adds so much joy, excitement, and fulfillment, more than we could ever have imagined! Only God could have orchestrated such love stories.
Ethan wearing his Valentine's Day shirt. (Daddy says that Ethan stole his heart too.)

Ethan is reading his Valentine from Gramma Brenda & Grampa Don Wilson.

Ethan is reading his Valentine from Grandpa & Grandma Haase.

Ethan is opening his Valentine from Nana, Papa & Uncle Lance.
Here is Ethan practicing his wave ... for being the next President of the U.S. (or not!)

One final, good-bye for the day. Saying "Happy Valentine's Day to you all!" We love and appreciate all of your prayers for our family. May God bless you as you share His love with others all around you.
No comments:
Post a Comment