It sure is a winter wonderland here in Michigan. We have gotten PLENTY of snow, as far as I am concerned. Ethan is too small to be able to play in it and enjoy it. Here you can see him standing beside a snow bank. Our snow banks are almost taller than he is. (It's not a great angle, I know. We were trying to keep him in the shade of the garage, not directly in the sun.)
Ethan is watching Spencer run and play in the snow.
We did have a beautiful sunset this evening though. While I enjoy the different seasons and temperatures that we receive in Michigan, I am beginning to get spring fever. It's hard to believe that Easter is only one month away. It won't be quite the same, being in March. (We'll probably have snow for sure on Easter this year.)
Well, I guess that's enough rambling about the weather for today. Good night.



1 comment:
We've also had enough of the snow this winter! So, "AMEN!" to your posting tonight! Then, alot of people would say, "This is Michigan!" haha...and I would say, "Why was I born in Michigan?" We've shoveled enough snow to last us two winters as far as we're concerned. Oh well...enough of my ranting about that. Stay warm and cozy and enjoy yoursleves while we get yet another winter storm!
Have a great Lord's Day,
Keith and Marsha
Post a Comment