Here are a couple of pictures of Ethan crashing on the floor.

Getting ready to go grocery shopping. Ethan was ready for a nap, which he took in the van.

Again, almost ready for a nap. (Spencer always has to get in the middle too.)

One of Ethan's new tricks: He flips his paci sideways and then sucks it back in the right way. (It took me a while to try to get this pose.) He usually does this when he's trying to be a "ham," like right before bed, he'll flip his paci back as I'm taking him to his crib. It's kind of like he's saying, "I'm awake now, I'm not tired." (Yeah, right!)

Ethan is beginning to pull himself up on things now.

He pulled himself right up from a kneeling position. (That's the first time that I've seen him do that!) (Daddy says, now he has another project, lowering Ethan's crib to the final notch.)
He's looking for something... I wonder what that could be...

Oh, that would be his paci, that he threw out of the crib and onto the floor. (Another new thing.)
One final miscellaneous picture...
It was a beautiful sunny morning! I pulled up the blinds to let the sun shine in so we could soak in some rare sun rays. I noticed my roses (that my sweetheart gave to me for Valentine's Day) are beginning to open up. It's like they're longing for the sunshine just like we are. Aren't they beautiful? (Thank you, sweetheart, for your thoughtfulness.)

This is another reminder to me that spring will be here soon (I hope), and we will once again see the rebirth of plants, etc. There will also be new birth in my sister's family, and in a couple of our friends families. What a tremendous reminder of God's love in seeing new birth!
No comments:
Post a Comment