Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 4, 2008

Christmas with Family...


Below are a few pictures of our families during our Christmas gatherings.

Since we do not get to see each other very often, the holiday gatherings are an extra special blessing. We also enjoy remembering Our Savior's birth together as families.


Ethan loves kids! He is laughing at his cousin, Taylor,
who is trying to get him to smile for the picture.


The Haase grandkids all posing for their picture before they open gifts on Christmas morning.

The Glupker grandkids posing for their picture on Christmas Eve night.

The Glupker gang all together. We also celebrated Lance's (Bart's brother) graduation from Ferris State University.

The Haase's (my family) spending Christmas Day together.

As you can tell by the pictures, we never have a dull moment at our family's homes. With all of the kids around, it is usually busy and bustling with energy.



Then of course, my favorite Christmas picture...


Ethan, crashing after being gone from home for a week - ready to sleep in his own bed!

2 comments:

Ken and Judy Nichols said...

Welcome to the world of blogging Debbie! Everything looks great....I'll be checking it daily!
Thanks for linking us to your blog!
Love,
Judy

Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to be liking this! I love to see pictures of my family :)

Aunt Judy