Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Peek-aboo feet...


I just couldn't resist taking these pictures this morning during Ethan's nap. He always has to have his feet up on things. Whether he is playing on the floor, or laying in his crib. This morning he fell asleep with his feet up on the bumper. As you can see he hardly fits sideways in his crib anymore. We can hear him when he's awake, because he usually "thumps" his legs on the bed. Doesn't he look so big laying that way?
Here's a picture from yesterday. When I come in to get him after his naps, he is usually peeking through the cracks holding on to the bumper. It's like he's saying, "Guys, I'm ready to get up." Thankfully he is patient and just talks until we come get him up.

No comments: